Phoenix IDA awards $500K+ to local nonprofits
October 24, 2018
Phoenix IDA Today Monthly Newsletter
The Phoenix IDA, in partnership with the Arizona Community Foundation, is announcing more than $500,000 in grants to a dozen nonprofit organizations for projects benefiting Phoenix residents.
With these grant awards, the Phoenix IDA has invested approximately $4.3 million back into the community since 2014.
The following organizations were selected to receive grants following a competitive application process:
- Arizona Centers for Comprehensive Education and Life Skills - ACCEL
- Arizona Science Center
- A Stepping Stone Foundation
- Armory UP, LLC
- Catholic Charities Community Services, Inc.
- Educare Arizona
- Heard Museum
- Jewish Family & Children's Service, Inc.
- Local First Arizona Foundation
- Southwest Human Development
- Stand for Children Leadership Center
- Year Up
Stay tuned for more information about the funded projects.
Learn more about Phoenix IDA grants