Bond Application Guidelines
The Phoenix IDA will evaluate bond financing applications based on the following:
- Public Purpose - The applicant must satisfactorily demonstrate to the Phoenix IDA the public purpose and benefit of the project.
- Business Organization - The applicant must provide a brief description of its business.
- Project - The applicant must provide a detailed description of the project.
- Financing Structure - The applicant must provide a description of the proposed financing structure.
- Finance Team - The applicant must propose a finance team that may include, but is not limited to, applicant counsel, bond counsel, bond purchaser or underwriter, bond purchaser's or underwriter's counsel, trustee, trustee counsel, and any other parties that might be associated with the project.